As an operational finance manager, you will be responsible for finance, risk and control processes of the company for the Dutch market. You will also be involved in group month end reporting and budgeting processes.
A large media group with local branch in Amsterdam. Dynamic and international environment with room for personal initiative, self-development and growth.
- Supervising compliance: customer contracts, terms, conditions, audits
- Maintaining solid financial processes
- Improving and enhancing Media control framework
- Responsible for media PL and balance sheet
- Month-end closing process
- Preparation of various operational reports on media performance, budget variances explanations, forecasting
- Input and analysis of price proposals and pitch information
- Responsible for improvement of audit results both internal, external and client audits
- Improve systems usage
Our client is looking for a candidate who has good communication skills, ability to solve issues, improve control environment, improve internal processes, prepare closing files, audit trails documentation. With ability to analyse financial data, provide support to management with operational information.
The relevant candidate needs to understand the media business and its processes, risks and controls.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in media
- Experience working with Sympsys
- Proficiency in Dutch
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Experience is Media reconciliations, client contracts, compliance
- Resistance to stress and positive attitude
- Dynamic environment with room for personal initiative, self-development and growth
- Wide range of international client projects, major advertisers of the world and diverse, multinational team