Finance Manager position for a people manager who can motivate his team and is end responsible for the financial reporting of the international bank. International environment on the dynamic Zuidas.
Subsidiary of international bank with 25 people working on the office in Amsterdam.
- Produce and review monthly and quarterly financial reporting for TDNV legal entity and internal reporting for TDBG consolidation, including supplementary information supporting financial disclosures
- Oversee and support back office operations supporting the investment portfolio including trade confirmations, trade booking, settlements, and reconciliations
- Act as business lead and work with the project team to successfully complete the IFRS transition project
- Develop and maintain management reporting including dashboards and analytics to support senior management's review of business results and trends
- Manage the Annual Accounts process, including producing the financial statements and note disclosures, liaise with external auditors and provide information supporting annual audit
- Ensure that best practise is followed and any business changes are correctly implemented
- Update relevant policy documentation to provide to relevant stakeholders
- Review reporting procedures to identify and resolve problems and with a focus on efficiency while maintaining an effective control environment
- Undertake ad hoc tasks including research, accounting treatments & general administration
- Establish relationships with relevant persons, internal and external to the organization, to ease the transfer and communication of information on a timely basis
- Reporting to this position is the back-office operations and financial reporting team comprised of 3 individuals. This role will be responsible to: Direct, train and develop staff to enable them to meet challenges, team objectives and achieve full potential
- Manage the career development and performances of the department ensuring staff have clear pre-set objectives and get regular feedback on their performance. Ensure performance appraisals are conducted in line with Company policy and standards.
- Peoplemanager: proven experience with managing a small team
- Experience in financial services with financial reporting
- competitive salary
- broad finance role
- lots of responsibility
- international and dynamic environment