For our client, a Benelux subsidiary of global listed multi-industry service provider, we are recruiting a Finance Manager. The location is the Breda / Rotterdam region.
Our client is a globally listed multi-industry service providing organization.
- The Finance Manager reports to the Finance Director Europe and manages the local Finance Team.
- The Finance Manager is the local finance business partner of the General Manager responsible for the Benelux subsidiary.
- Member of the local Management Team.
The Finance Manager is responsible for all finance related topics and matters of the Benelux subsidiary. Including but not limited to;
- Accounting & Reporting (management & statutory).
- Controlling (budgeting, forecasting & analysis).
- Internal control, compliance and tax.
The Finance Manager acts as the financial conscience and business partner, aiming to drive performance and support the business. He / She is also responsible for managing the local finance team.
- A Master's degree in finance (Business Economics, Accounting or similar).
- Experience in a Finance Management role. Preferably with local responsibility within an international group.
- A solid base of technical finance and accounting skills combined with finance business partnering experience.
- Experience of working with ERP and business information tools.
- Professional command of the Dutch and English language.
Desired skills and behaviors:
- Forward thinking.
- Leadership qualities.
- Process and performance driven.
- Strong communicator and personality.
- Works well with others.
- Permanent and fulltime position.
- Salary range approximately: 80K - 95K.
- Good secondary benefit package including company car.
80,000 - 95,000 /jaar