Are you the Finance Manager who can push us to the next level? As we are preparing for an A-round, it is crucial for us to expand our team with a financial mastermind who can also run, develop and lead our operations. Someone who can not only dive deep into our data and create reports, but also pro-actively shape new processes and systems (and more). If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, please read on.Functieomschrijving
We are looking for a highly organized and proactive Finance Manager who can handle a startup/scale-up environment and is not afraid to speak up. Someone who can see the bigger picture and lead our company (not only financially) to the next level?! As Finance Manager you will be end responsible for all Finance matters within Press Page. The ideal candidate will become Finance Director in the very near future!
Responsibilities will include, but will definitely not be limited to:
- Memeber of the Managent Team;
- Financial planning and budget management: creating annual and three-year budget framework, maintaining and updating forecast through year against budget; Monitoring and analyzing monthly operating results against budget;
- Leading and providing continual improvement of the budgeting process through education of department managers on financial issues impacting their budgets;
- Providing leadership with recommendations and guidance on the financial impact of various products and initiatives;
- Work with marketing & sales on resource allocation so target customers are successfully acquired, non-target customers minimized;
- Delivery of suitable financial information and reporting (monthly, quarterly, annually) to management and investors;
- Responsible for monitoring of the companies’ financial position;
- Mapping and tracking projected operational metrics and fundraising expectations;
- Creating a framework to measure and monitor performance against operational metrics that support strategy;
- Work with management to evaluate the revenue, profit and value creation potential of product conversion and new product introduction;
- Creating underlying framework to gain deeper insight into customer lifetime and value;
- Accountable for identifying and quantifying operational metrics and financial goals;
- Ensuring that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance for financial and tax reporting;
- Understanding of all necessary tax filings for the different entities (Inc / BV / Ltd) so that minimal outside tax engagement is necessary.
- MSc. degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related / equivalent;
- 5+ years of relevant experience;
- Proven knowledge and experience of financial processes, preferably in SaaS;
- You have proven knowledge and experience with ERP and reporting systems;
- Strong communication skills;
- Proactive thinking and acting;
- A good command and excellent knowledge of both the Dutch and English language (verbal and in writing) is a must.
PressPage develops the most innovative SaaS platform for Public Relations (PR). Our high-end newsroom offering is our flagship product and is being used by well-known brands like National Geographic, KLM, Audi, Porsche, Logitech, Michelin, Ahold and many more. We empower their PR by providing the tools to create and distribute content and analyze the results.
In the last couple of years, we have taken a leading role our segment of the PR industry. Our strong growth in the USA and Europe shows the international value of our platform. With this growth, more focus on (financial) data is becoming more crucial every day and we need to step up our efforts. That's why we are looking for a CFO/COO who can get us to the next level.
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard, but try not to take ourselves too seriously. A very collaborative and motivated work environment where individuals have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented professionals in the business.
- Salary: €70.000 - €85.000;
- Holidays: 30;
- Macbook Air;
- Mobile Phone (reimbursed);
- Solid Pension scheme.