The Finance Manager for digital and connected services should have a background in financial operations and will be responsible for setting up the structure and processes for AP and billing to customers. Furthermore, the role carries responsibility for driving the P&L and delivering the set targets.
Our client is the European market leader within the transportation industry. In this role, you will be leading all finance related processes within a newly created Business Unit: Digital & Connected solutions.
The Finance Manager for digital and connected services should have a background in financial operations and will be responsible for setting up the structure and processes for accounts payable and billing to customers. Additional responsibility will also include the intercompany billing to the regions in accordance to the implementation of yhe companys's connected and digital business plan. Furthermore, the role carries responsibility for driving the P&L and delivering the set targets. Working in close collaboration with the team for asset intelligence and will carry mutual responsibility for the overall success of the business line.
The group strategic ambition to get to a fully connected fleet and data enabled services and productivity gains translates into an ambitious plan from revenue growth and savings. Our client is expecting to achieve significant annual revenues and considerable cost savings as well as several new products and services brought to market.
The evolution of digital technologies and culture will create new use cases. New data products to be introduced are envisioned around new form of mobility solutions (pay-per-use, fleet pooling, asset sharing) and predictive maintenance (Condition-based maintenance, breakdown avoidance, fuel efficiency, fleet-level TCO optimization).
- Build and continuously improve a robust and measurable accounts payable and accounts receivable structure
- Close interaction with operations leader and company's corporate functions to develop common KPIs, process maps and budget plans, as well as deliver on P&L targets, and more generally drive progress and deliver results.
- Ensure integrity of all hardware acquisition and records in accordance with IFRS and local GAAP and company accounting policies, and ensure a strong system of internal controls over the accuracy of hardware reporting
- Ensure the hardware acquisition and quarterly financial close is adequately executed within the assigned deadlines
- Maintain relationships with internal stakeholders including regional offices and HQ functions in Amsterdam
- Support the Tax & Controllership team (HQ) in ensuring appropriate hardware acquisition back up and documentation during year-end audit cycle
- Ensure all appropriate back up documentation, sign-offs and overviews are obtained and archived in an appropriate manner
- Provide ad'hoc business support
- 8 + years of experience in Finance
- Strong experience with managing high volume transactional processes
- Strong working knowledge of General accepted accounting principles (IFRS)
- Thorough knowledge of working with financial systems/applications
- Pan-European and/or lease industry experience is a strong plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel), VBA & Access will be an advantage
- Fluent in English - additional languages preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization and business
- Optimistic & can-do approach to problem solving
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, in a multi-cultural environment
- Willing and able to travel 20-40%
Are you looking for a challenging workplace where you can work with professional and energetic colleagues? Who are passionate about what they do, and who are committed to deliver excellence every day? All in a work environment where safety in the workplace is our primary care, team spirit is fostered and integrity is at the core of our business.
€ 70.000,00 - € 80.000,00 /jaar