Reporting into the Finance Director, you are responsible for the operational management of the finance team to ensure finance data accuracy and completion. This is a fast paced agency where creativity is the core of our business, hence you'll ensure that the department is a centre of service excellence to the business. Ideally you'll be a bit like us-a team player, insightful, confident, intuitive and personable. Someone who is open to new ideas and has a passion for what we do!
We're really proud of our Finance Team and we're currently looking for a driven and high-energy Finance Controller for our Amsterdam studio who will champion our high standards and contribute to our collaborative and inspirational team.
Reporting into the Finance Director, you are responsible for the day to day operational management of the finance function and team to ensure finance data accuracy and completion. This is a fast paced agency where creativity is the core of our business, hence you will make sure that the department is a centre of service excellence to the business.
Ideally you'll be a bit like us-a team player, insightful, confident, intuitive and personable. Someone who is open to new ideas and has a passion for what we do!
We're an international brand design agency creating compellingly original brand experiences from the exceptional everyday, to the exclusive andextraordinary. And with more than three decades of living and breathing brand design, we're really rather good at it too. We've grown studios in London, Amsterdam, Singapore, New York and Shanghai.
This role requires similar experience working in a fast-paced environment, ideally in a creative agency.
- Provide operational financial management of the P&L and balance sheet.
- Ensure the financial accuracy and compliance of month end local and WPP reporting per IFRS and WPP Policy.
- Ensure compliance with the WPP reporting timetable by managing thelocal reporting timetable / schedule for timely, accurate and complete FD authorised report submissions.
- Liaise with Design Bridge Group and WPP UK for all reporting queriesand ensure timely, accurate and complete response.
- Ensure SoX compliance and reporting per WPP Policy.
- Give technical support to the team to ensure accuracy and completion of accounts.
- Manage new Vendor and new Client on boarding process and procedure review and approval.
- Provide day to day management of the finance team to ensure financial operations and completion of assigned tasks, duties and responsbilities. Ensure VAT return review and sign off.
- For the statutory audit you will ensure file preparation and managementto ensure timely completion of annual audit function.
- Check and approve vendor payment runs.
- Manage the cash flow including foreign currency payments & hedging with Group Treasury.
- Provide net working capital management.
- Ensure cost management in line with forecast, advise on where costs can be saved and liaison with budget holders.
- Answer ad hoc requests from various stakeholders
- A qualified accountant.
- You're able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment that is part of a Group and WPP parent company.
- You have experience in managing people.
- You are technically strong and can support the FD and be the go to person for Finance.
- You're adept in dealing with multiple stakeholders and deadlines.
- You strive for finance service excellence on a daily basis.
Experience in a fast-paced agency, exposure to the creative industry, and great insight into a dynamic finance department.
€ 55.000,00 - € 65.000,00 /jaar