The opportunity is for a Financial Business Partner/Finance Manager role within a mobile construction company who recently expanded into the Netherlands.
The client has a strong presence within the mobile unit construction market, providing temporary or permanent solutions for example schools, concerts and offices.
- End responsible for reliability of financial figures, being balance sheet and profit and loss, timely group reporting and statutory reports, in line with IFRS and local tax laws.
- Ensuring the timeliness and reliability of the ledger, correct and effective enforcement of the administrative process.
- Responsible for good debtors and creditors management in view of reduction of working capital.
- Ensuring adequate information is given to the management team about the performance of the business.
- Improving the predictability of business and figures, ensuring more accurate budgeting and forecasting.
- Improving understanding throughout the company (finance and non-finance) of what's behind the figures.
- Lead and select, develop, supervise and evaluate staff within the department, with the aim to achieve qualitatively and quantitatively optimal staffing in the department.
- Lower the costs of the finance department. Where possible, do outsourced tasks within the department.
- Identifying possible opportunities and risks (general, financial and fiscal). In case of risks, work towards possible solutions.
- Supporting strategic business decisions.
- Assuring the supporting role of finance towards operational departments, both support in providing data and helping to set up processes and follow-up.
- Ensuring that improvements within the company are initiated pro-actively and taking initiative.
- Point of contact for external auditors and tax authorities.
- Closely guide the integration of the Finance team.
- Education: Master degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- At least 7 years of relevant experience
- Languages: Dutch and English
- Knowledge/experience finance and accounting
- Knowledge/experience ERP
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility and strong drive
- Vision of where the company and the finance department should go to
- Competitive Salary Package
- Numerous Growth Opportunities