You will report into the Industrial Plant Controller and will work closely with the local Factory- and Supply Organization in Nijmegen.
Goal of the position is to optimise the overall cash flow position of the MJN plant meaning CAPEX, Exchange rates, Networking Capital.
Our client is a fast growing division of an international manufacturer. With more than 70 products in over 50 countries they are leaders in developing and producing safe, high-quality, innovative nutrition products. The European Factory located in Nijmegen manufactures and distributes products across Europe, Asia and Latin America.
- Deliver support in managing the CAPEX budget of the Engineering team for future investments and building business cases based on KPI's ensuring cost effectiveness.
- Analyze and build proper reports showing the effects of the exchange rates (Dollars/Euros) on the business.
- Play a leading role in the financial planning & forecasting process (Network Capital).
- Compile rolling forecasts to assess the performance of the business on an on-going base and recommend actions arising out of the review of the forecast.
- Pro-actively identify and communicate on financial risks and opportunities.
- Contribute to improve financial processes, controls and compliance.
- Provide ad hoc analysis to enable decision making or help understand business drivers.
- Master degree in Economics.
- Proven skills & experience in accounting, forecasting and financial reporting.
- Experience with Exchange rates will be a plus.
- Cash Management experience will be a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Solid Excel knowledge.
- Strong communication skills, enthusiasm, flexibility and determination.
- Service oriented and driving teamwork and cross functional relationships.
- Intercultural and self-starting attitude.
- Ambitious, eager to learn and add on responsibilities, hands on and pro-active.
Challenging and collegial environment with competitive salary and benefits. You have the opportunity to develop yourself further in a global working company that is growing quickly. This means interesting projects, professional colleagues and interesting perspectives!
€ 48.500,00 - € 55.000,00 /jaar