A challenging role within a multinational company. Growth opportunities within the role and within the company. Diverse opportunities within a dynamic team.
The organization is a growing international FMCG company with a HQ in Amsterdam and different offices throughout Europe.
- Supporting in month-end closing and audit processes
- Support in accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Preparing journal entries
- Invoicing & Payroll
- Expense reports
- General Financial administration
- Circa 1-5 years experience in Finance or Accounting
- An MBO or HBO degree in the direction of Finance or Accounting
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in both English and Dutch
- Experience with Excel and ERP systems
- Responsible and dedicated
- Result driven
- Team player & Social
A good salary with good secondary benefits within a big international company. Growth opportunities within the company and an open/social work environment.