The Financial Administrator will provide payroll and accounting services to the organization. Reporting to the Financial Analyst, you will use established procedures and your experience to ensure that day to day accounting transactions are carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures.
My client brings clarity to complex digital environments and control of evolving technologies.
- Monthly bank reconciliations;
- Accounts receivable;
- Accounts payable;
- Support payroll processing and year-end payroll filings including WKR administration;
- Process tax payments;
- Process invoices and expense reimbursements;
- Documentation of accounting transactions;
- Perform certain month-end and year-end closings;
- Maintaining fixed assets, deferred revenue schedules;
- Complying with company policies and IFRS accounting standards;
- Assist with preparation of financial reporting;
- Assistance during external audits;
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Circa 5 years of related experience;
- A post-secondary education in Business;
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision;
- Ability to communicate effectively (written, oral and spoken) in English;
- Proven accounting experience;
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures;
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software;
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports;
- Full time position;
- Starting as soon as possible;
- Good work-life balance;
- Value-driven work environment;
- An environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously;
- be part of an ambitius organisation.
€ 2.500,00 - € 3.500,00 /maand