For a dynamic and growing company in the Fashion industry, I am looking for a energetic, driven and accurate Finance Assistant to assist the Finance Manager with the daily accounting tasks.
The client is a growing company in the Fashion industry and is located in the centre of Amsterdam. The office has approx. 60 employees with different nationalities.
The company culture can be describes as open, friendly, flat and creative.
The finance team consists of 5 people: the Finance Manager, GL Accounting, Assistant Controller and two Finance Assistants. Due to the leave of a colleague, the team is now looking for a new Finance Assistant.
- Processing the incoming accounts payable and receivable invoices in the ERP system
- Supporting in the month-end closing and audit processes
- Preparing payment batches (PO numbers)
- Preparing journal entries
- Processing expense reports
- Responsible for the general financial administration
- At least a completed MBO education with +2 years of work experience in Finance & Accounting
- Bachelor degree with 0-2 years experience
- Excellent English language skills, written and verbal
- Dutch or German language are considered an advantage
- Experience with a modern ERP system (e.g. SAP, Exact or Navision)
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUP)
- Temporary to Permanent contract for the first 7 months
- Full time
- Competitive salary depending on experience and education between €2.300 and €2.700
- Dynamic and modern office space
- Quarterly team outing!
€ 2.300,00 - € 2.800,00 /maand