For our client in Amsterdam we are currently seeking a Finance and Administration Manager. You will be responsible for the Dutch accounts including management and cost accounting as well as various administrative duties. You will work closely with the Country Manager and report to the Group Finance Director based abroad. This is a new role and will require someone experienced working within international company structures as well as the ability to improve and establish control processes where those are not yet in place.
It is expected that this will develop into a Finance Director role.
- Establishing processes and systems for the newly created finance department
- Taking responsibility for all monthly management reporting for the Netherlands subsidiary; including P&L, Balance Sheet, variance analysis and commentaries, corporate budgeting and forecasting etc. to be submitted to head office accurately and timely
- Completing tax declarations and supervising the external accountancy firm regarding payroll
- Reporting monthly accounts under IFRS rules to the group accountant in France
- Being responsible for the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts and accompanying reporting packages, variance analysis and commentaries
- Advising the group regarding audits, external stakeholders such as bank, insurance, etc
- Analysing working capital making sure it is in line with the group objectives
- Liaising with the Group HR Manager in France to manage HR functions including payroll, training, company employee handbook, contracts etc
- Supervising the part-time accountant and an administrative assistant
- Fluent in English, basic Dutch and French skills
- Strong experience of IFRS rules and Dutch GAAP
- Minimum five years of relevant working experience within international companies
- Very good communication and organisation skills
- Ability to set up and improve processes
- Availability to travel to France on a regular basis
So? How does it sound?
If you feel that you are a great fit to this profile, please contact me as soon as possible and let me know why. Send your CV too as well as details of your current salary level and notice period.
Please send to: email@example.com