Are you experienced in construction projects and familiar with safety policies and QA/QC? Our client near Rotterdam is looking for a fluent Dutch & English Technical Advisor to supervise the field work and crew!
- Coordinate communication among your team members and the customer
- Ensure that jobs are being executed in an efficient manner and that the construction team has all the resources needed to achieve the goal of completing the job on time and on/under budget.
- Assist in the maintenance of equipment and tools
- Ensure that all QA/QC policies and safety procedures are being followed.
- Be in constant cooperation with the Project Manager concerning job schedules, performance issues, problems in the field work and more
- Fluency in both Dutch and English
- 5 years of experience in a similar role (preferably in the Petrochemical Industry)
- Extensive experience with construction tools, techniques, QA/QC
- 100% availability for international assignments
What should you expect in return?
- Above market salary plus bonus scheme
- Direct contract with the company
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- 25 holiday days
- Pension contribution