Field Service Engineer - International
Rotating Equipment - Compressors - Turbines
Are you a hands-on person with good mechanical and electrical knowledge? Do you like to travel for your work and are you a good communicator? Then you might be the right person for a job as International Field Service Engineer.
You will be responsible for the following things;
- Perform and supervise the installation and commissioning and start-up activities of new mechanical systems;
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on rotating equipment;
- Ensuring all activities are performed in accordance to high safety standards at the clients location;
- Provide technical services and advise on varied and complex nature ensuring compliance with the company its standards as well as customer’s standards and procedures;
- Responsible for all activities related to service and repair or maintenance products taken on for service/repair;
- Be an advisor and a first contact for the customer, reporting both externally and internally.
- A Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering;
- Knowledge and experience with electrical instrumentation is a very big plus;
- Already working and living in Europe is a big plus;
- Several years of experience as a field service engineer on rotating equipment;
- Having no problem in travelling 8-9 weeks at a time;
- Travel globally with a short notice period, so flexibility is asked;
- Already worked on compressors and or (gas)turbines
The right candidate will be offered a competetive salary with additional bonusses for travelling. Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client directly. Within the client, you will be given the chance to prove yourself and to develop yourself into higher roles such as a Senior FSE, Technical Expert or Project Coordinator. You will get plenty of chances to grow into your own ambition.
Do you feel you are the right candidate? Please share your most recent resume by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 24 202 26 22 or +31 6 1877 8118. Still have some questions? Do not hesitate to get in touch to ask your questions.
- Auto van de zaak
- Performance bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan