Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
You are responsible for the installation, maintenance, repair and training of the Chemical Analysis products with a strong focus on GC equipment. Do you have a Bachelor in Chemistry, 5 years of relevant experience in similar role, and do you like to travel? Apply now!
As a Field Service Engineer you are responsible for the installation, maintenance, repair and training of the Chemical Analysis products. The Field Service Engineer will work on GC and Elemental products in the scope of Chemical Analysis.
- Perform installations, regular maintenance, calibration at customer sites.
- Performs preventive and corrective maintenance of test apparatus and peripheral equipment both in-house and field.
- Uses computerized equipment, test equipment, and software to perform testing functions.
- Maintains knowledge of product specifications as assigned. Continues to expand product specification knowledge base.
- Promotes good customer relations at all times.
- Perform customer training session at customer sites and in-house.
- Significant travel required for field service roles (up to 70%). May require international travel.
From a Field Service Engineer GC we ask the following:
- HLO degree in the field of Chemistry.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a qualification engineer or similar position.
- In depth knowledge of gas chromatographic systems and Solid working knowledge of industrial service field.
- Previous ability to successfully interact with customers.
- Proficiency with computer tools, including ERP applications.
- Able to travel up to 70% (may include international travels).
Our client in the region of Rotterdam is the recognized leader in specialty chromatography analyzer solutions for petroleum, petrochemical and refinery, gas, and natural gas analysis markets. Our analytical innovations have defined instrumentation standards since 1981 across the entire spectrum of hydrocarbon-based product streams, including gasoline, naphtha, crude oil, residues, and various gaseous products such as natural gas and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG).Locatie/Standplaats
Regio RotterdamWat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- Contract directly at the company.
- A challenging job in a stimulating environment.
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Ozan Arikan: 010 8208 950 // 06 460 57 699