- the Field Marketing Manager (EUR) will develop, implement and manage the execution of European marketing campaigns.
- This role will partner closely with the Demand Generation, Digital and Operations teams to understand our audience needs
My client is the world leading logistics provider in the World and they are rapidly expanding within Europe. As a logistics broker they have designed optimal supply chain solutions and backed by exclusive technology solutions they keep innovating to stay a head of their competitors. To make sure rapid growth in the EU is guaranteed they are in search of a energetic and driven Field Marketing Manager who can get things done.
- Collaborate with head of marketing, as well as work closely with the Operations and Demand Generation teams, to intake marketing requests and localize campaigns - including sales support - that align with the overall global strategy and calendar.
- Meets with internal stakeholders to determine project scope, timeline, concept and feasibility.
- Works closely with Demand Generation team to develop localized briefs with clear message strategy, tasks and KPIs identified before kickoff.
- Leverage project management platform to plan and collaborate seamlessly to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and provide proactive status reporting through campaign completion.
- Create EUR sales content and miscellaneous marketing collateral (email campaigns, one-pagers, PPTs, webpages, holiday cards and calendars, microsites, case studies, success stories, etc.).
- Helps prepare metrics reports to evaluate success of marketing campaigns based on pre-established KPIs and benchmarks.
- Assure that the quality of the product and services portfolio is in line with marketing strategy.
- Work with Digital Marketing team on targeted advertising campaigns and other digital initiatives, as well as co-manage social media execution
Profiel van kandidaat
- Proficient in English.
- Strong customer service skills and proven ability to professionally handle customers with varying and complex situations.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn project management system and marketing processes.
- Serious passion for working with and communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Clear and effective process and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Willingness to thoroughly learn and practice brand guidelines and communication procedures.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work on own initiative with minimum direction.
- Physical: Employee must be able to use a computer and phone to conduct business. This includes the ability to walk, sit, use hands, talk, see, and hear.
- Work environment: Fun, fast paced work environment designed to drive the tribal culture and NO EXCUSES mentality. Open floor plan with moderate noise.
Great Salary + Bonus + Fun culture
€ 50.000,00 - € 70.000,00 /jaar