Field Marketing Manager BENELUX
We are looking for a Field Marketing Manager todevelop and execute campaigns and activities to boost lead generation for the BENELUX region. Descartes is a fast growing, innovative logistics technology company, and we are seeking to add your marketing capabilities to our company. For this, you must be able to work individually and independently.
Duties include building a marketing strategy that aligns with the plans and focus of the regional sales team, creating and executing campaigns using a wide range of marketing tactics to drive lead generation and brand awareness for Benelux.
- Develop & successfully execute a marketing strategy that drives brand awareness and pipeline acceleration for all solutionsin the different segments that Descartes is targeting in the Benelux enterprise market by making use of a large mix of marketing channels and tools.
- Organize hosted events for Benelux, as well as tradeshows throughout the region.
- Organize web seminars for our solutions, making use of the available tools in the company.
- Manage and help assign inbound sales inquiries and leads via CRM.
- Manage the marketing budget and expenses for field marketing activities for the region, handle service provider relationships and take care of the purchase order process for the external vendors you are working with.
- Collaborate with our Online Marketing Manager to develop & execute online lead generation campaigns making use of our own website, social media, SEO, …
- Show marketing leadership and be the trusted advisor to management.
- Work closely with stakeholders from other departments such as sales, product management, Industry solution experts and professional services to leverage business synergies wherever possible.
- Collaborate with the bigger EU and global marketing team on campaigns and events that run beyond your own region.
- Preferably University or other higher education degree with severalyears of experience in B2B Marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch. Fluent in English.Knowledge of French is a bonus.
- Experience with CRM is a big advantage.
- Have group collaboration skills as well as the ability to work independently and under deadline constraints, overseeing a large number of projects and activities
- Is a resourceful problem-solver with a hands-on attitude, leveraging internal and partner resources where and when needed to do what is right for the organization.
- You should be able and willing to travel occasionally.
- Work for rapidly growing global organization, founded in Canada, with several global offices
- Full-time position.
- An environment where you have the possibility to take responsibility.
- You will report to the Marketing Director.
- We offer a flexible and casual work environment, as well as on-the-job training to support your personal growth. You will have an opportunity to contribute new ideas and we welcome your fresh perspective. We offer an attractive compensation package.
- You will join the Amersfoort team.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are a unique fit for this position on our Career website through the following link (or copy/paste directly as web address):
ABOUT DESCARTESDescartes (TSX: DSG) (NASDAQ: DSGX) is the global leader in logistics technology. If logistics is critical to your business, Descartes connects the people and technology to put your organization in motion. We extend the command of logistics operations, helping the world’s largest and most connected logistics community to quickly reduce costs, improve service and comply with customs and transportation regulations. Descartes’ Logistics Technology Platform uniquely combines the power of The Global Logistics Network, the world’s most extensive multi-modal network, with the industry’s broadest array of modular and interoperable web and wireless logistics applications. At our core, Descartes’ team of industry-leading logistics experts is dedicated to delivering innovative solutions while working closely with our customers to help ensure their success. Descartes is headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada and has offices and partners around the world. Learn more at www.descartes.com