What are you going to do as a Field Engineer?
You will be responsible for assisting clients, on site, with horizontal drilling projects for the oil&gas, energy and infrastructure/construction sectors.
You will utilize surveying equipment as well as drilling navigation equipment to help the start of the drilling project. You will be traveling internationally often (50-60% of the time) to work in the field as a technical consultant.
So, what's in it for you?
* Excellent salary and daily on-site bonus
* Working in a fun and specialized industry
* International travel opportunities
* Supportive colleagues and management style
What is expected of you as a Field Engineer?
* FLUENT ENGLISH; residing near or in the Amsterdam area; Non-EU nationals will not be considered for this role
* HBO/WO (Bachelor / Master) - Mining, Geology, Drilling, or similar
* 3+ years experience as an offshore driller, offshore technician, HDD technician, HDD driller, or similar function in any industry
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for one of the most highly respected global horizontal directional drilling consultancy companies in the world. Our client also holds special patents over certain machinery utilized to optimize these projects.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Field Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at email@example.com
€ 2.300,00 - € 4.000,00 /maand