Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Working with the Senior Facilities Manager to ensure the smooth and efficient operations and maintenance of the Dow Terneuzen site ensuring excellent customer service to building occupiers at all times whilst ensuring full compliance with local and national Environmental, Health & Safety legislation. You will administer the administrative processes (purchase-to-pay), create, maintain the operational, & finance business reporting to support the operational processes and improvement programs.
Essential Job Duties:
- Raise and distribute purchase orders to FM vendors as and when required
- Review vendor invoices for accuracy and adherence to purchase order/budget requirements
- Liaise with vendors on cost allocation process, discrepancies and purchase order and invoice corrections
- Create, analyse and distribute scripting and cost allocation files internally and externally
- Acknowledge Dow's company code and cost centre hierarchy/structure, keeping up to date with changes
- Give direction to client accounting to support invoice funding request
- Track vendor spend again purchase order/budget value
- Support month finance month activities
- Follow up with vendors to ensure all invoices are submitted promptly
- Assist the Senior Facilities Manager and NGKF Finance team to develop and maintain annual operating budget and provide reports upon request
- Provide data to support finance month end activities
- First point of contact to Dow to answer questions for NKF invoice funding approval.
- Manage finance shared drive to keep funding request data up to date an accessible
- Monitor and report to ensure that Facilities related expenditure is in line with the agreed annual budget
- Assist the NGKF Senior Facilities Manager to identify and implement agreed savings initiatives
- Work with the NGKF Procurement team to develop specifications and scopes of work for Facilities Management vendors and goods as required
- Purchase & administration of office supplies
- Responsible for the positive and prompt response to requests from building occupiers
- Key-user for TriRiga, including FM Helpdesk
- Lead department ODMS self-assessments
- Help Focal Points identify and prioritizes opportunities
- Undertake other facilities related tasks that may arise from time to time at the direction of the NKF Senior Facilities Manager and/or the NKF Regional Operations Director
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years' finance/office management experience
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Practical knowledge of Regional accounting rules
- Fluent in written and verbal Dutch and English
- Excellent communication, written and organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.