Responsible for facility & office procedures and policies, in an international organization.
- Develop Facility&Office Project work plans;
- Responsibility of day-to-day operations of facilities;
- Prepare and deliver consolidated reporting and reviews of all budgets, contracts, building business plans and purchase orders related to the facility(s) and office;
- Lead the facility management team;
- Forecasts capex spending requirements (parking, lighting etc);
- Responsible for the cost-effective management of service contracts, reviewing SLA-agreements.
Full job description can be send on request
- At least 8 years of experience in a Facility&Office management role;
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration or Engineering;
- Proven track record of successful project formulation and delivery;
- Ability to conduct and present Executive Briefing.
Competitive salary & secondary benefits