About Nippon Recruitment
Nippon Recruitment specialises in international recruitment worldwide, with a focus on
Japanese companies. On behalf of our customer, a multinational Japanese financial services provider, we are looking for a
Facility Manager, Amsterdam (903)
Fluency in Dutch and English
Our customeris a Japanese multinational financial services provider.
The principal purpose of this role is to assist in the administration, analysing, monitoring and management of all forms of premises, business continuity management and health and safety issues.
- Managing all aspects of office maintenance and premises administration
- Liaising with appointed Office Maintenance Services Providers, building management and dealing with all contractor/engineering visitors to the office, and attending tenants meetings
- Responsible for renewing the office maintenance contracts and dealing with any issues arising from the lease and landlord issues such as rent etc
- Responsible for the renewal of insurance policies and ensuring that all relevant staff are given full details of insurance cover
- Managing all aspects of the Business Continuity Management program and related written documentation (e.g. Manuals, Procedures, etc.)
- Responsible for all health and safety issues
- And such other duties as the management may reasonably require
In order to qualify for this versatile and challenging position, required are at least the following criteria:
- 5+ years of similar experience, preferably in financial sector
- Bachelor Degree in Facility Management, or similar
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Service oriented with a flexible attitude towards duties
Are you looking for this broad and challenging role? Please send your CV + motivation to email@example.com or call Gert Jan van der Lei: +31 6 21257183.