Responsible for the Engineering, Maintenance and Facility department.
Experience in the industry, and with CAPEX projects.
Gobal leader in industrial process fluids, continually improving and innovating so the world's steel, aluminum, automotive, aircraft, machinery and industrial parts manufacturers can stay ahead in a changing world.
- Maintenance: management of mechanical and electrical activities within the department.
- EHS: monitor, design technical solutions and improve processes to enhance quality, EHS, service and costs levels.
- Engineering: oversee the design, construction and maintenance of the facilities and facility management systems.
- Purchasing: following guidelines, oversee the purchasing of all materials in Holland (excluding raw materials and packaging)
- General office services: set guidelines for the availability and quality of office services
- Responsible for compliance of the FS process with SOX in Holland
- Hold at least a Bachelor degree in mechanical or chemical engineering
- At least more than five years of managerial experience
- Experience in the industry, and with capex projects
- Have thorough understanding of financial reporting
- Have followed NEN 3140 education
- History of working in a field that required autonomy and self-motivation
- Good salary with great secondary conditions, including fully paid pension and health care schemes, bonus eligibility.
- Opportunities to see your efforts contribute toward the success of a rapidly growing international company.