Working as an Export Coordinator (Sports retail/Amsterdam) for my clients means being responsible for all export related matters such as; contact with forwarders and warehousing partners, customs and export documents, and other day to day operational matters. You also make sure all inbound PO's, data and ISA's are correct.
My client is a well known sports brand with their EMEA HQ in Amsterdam. They are growing rapidly and just moved to a brand new state of the art office near supermarkets, public transportation and cafe's.
My client is about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline.
- Make sure export documentation is present and correct
- Review daily reports, monitor shipment status and interact with logistics partners to coordinate pick up of cargo
- Stay in close contact with the delivery carrier and communicate to delivery status to business partners internally and externally.
- Communicate delays accordingly
- Identify data discrepancies that may create a potential Logistics or Customs problem
- Create and validate data in commercial documentation against ERP system
- Record and process orders and/or inquiries received by mail and telephone
- Cargo tracking using different tracking mechanisms such as excel reports
- Finished Bachelor or Vocational education
- Circa 1-5 years of experience in a logistics related position (preferably export)
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- Knowledge of ERP systems such as Oracle/SAP or eager to learn
- Affinity with retail
- You get energised by working in a hectic not so structured organisation!
- Working for one of the coolest sports brand within retail
- State of the art office
- Central location surrounded by cafe's, supermarkets and public transportation
- International and motivated colleagues
- 25 holidays
- The first 7 months you will work with PagePersonnel on an agency contract, after that with mutual consent a direct employment could be offered
€ 30.000,00 - € 40.000,00 /jaar