(Experienced Realtime Embedded Software Engineer with Motion or Machine Control)
(BachelorMaster/PhD region Eindhoven / the Netherlands)
International top cliënt (Eindhoven area the Netherlands) High Tech Machine/Component/Product/Robotics related.
The cliënt offers a good carrier perspective where talents will be recognized and you can have a great career perspective.
For our cliënt we are looking for several real-time embedded software engineers who already worked in de (high) tech machine control / motion control industry.
You will design, test, integrate, implement and maintain a diversity of software for complex machines and modules in a Agile way of working. You will be working in both smaller and bigger projects. The main code is C++ but coding in C and C# could also be part of the job in a embedded environment. You will be closely working with other colleagues in departments like electrical, mechanical and mechatronics.
- Technical BSc, MSc or PhD degree related Software Development
- Already worked in the domain real-time embedded systems, robotics, motion control or machine control in a tech environment. Preferably at a manufacturer.
- At least 3 years or work experience after you degree.
- Experience with C++ is a must. C and # are a plus.
- Worked in a Agile way of working is a plus.
- Good English communication skills
- Some project management skills are a plus
- Pro active mindset
- Team player
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Rutger Bartelink on 076 548 73 73 or send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- Auto van de zaak
- Flexibel rooster
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV