(Experienced MSc / PhD TyreModelling Engineer (MF-Tyre / MF-Swift / Delft Tyre)
(MSc. / PhD Vehicle Dynamics Modeling/Nederland)
An organization responsible forstate of the art Automotive Simulation Software Engineering, testing and consulting.
For our client we are looking for a communicative and experienced MSc / PhD Tyre Modelling Engineer (MF-Tyre / MF-Swift / Delft Tyre). Your tasks will be tyre modelling, tyre analysis, embedding tyre software in customer processes. Real focus will be on customer support / consultancy.
- Technical MSc or PhD with a specialization Vehicle Dynamics Modeling / Tyre Engineering / Tyre Modellingand at least 3 years relevant work experience in the industry.
- Experience with ADAMS orMatlab/ Simulink are a must
- Experience with MF-Tyre / MF-Swift / Delft Tyre is plus, no must.
- Experience with Simmechanics, RecurDyn, LMS Virtual.Lab, Simpack, CarSim, CarMaker, VI-CarRealTime or LS-DYNA is big plus
- Excellent English communication skills because you going to work under supervision of customers / clients
- Willing to travel
- Having a helicopter view as well as in depth knowledge
- Likes to pick up new challenges
- Team player
- Being able to handle ad hoc requests
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Rutger Bartelink on 076 548 73 73 or send your résumé to email@example.com
- Referral bonus
- Performance bonus
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Flexibel rooster
- Auto van de zaak
- Evenementen voor werknemers