You are responsible for setting and delivering commercial strategy and profitability of DMN WESTINGHOUSE. You are the brand ambassador and you are involved in the positioning of the products. With your broad market and business understanding, you can think strategically and operationally.
DMN-WESTINGHOUSE have been supplying rotary valves and diverter valves to the bulk solids handling industry for more than 45 years. As an independent company with no involvement in system design, there sole activity is the development, manufacture and sales of these components. Selecting the right components is critical to the success of any dry bulk material handling system. DMN-WESTINGHOUSE offers tailor-made solutions to the global food, dairy, pet food, plastics, chemical, pharmaceutical, mineral, power and biomass industries. Their line of rotary valves and diverter valves comprises a number of universal components that are suitable for many applications. They also have a range of dedicated components for use in specific industries of to handle specific products. With an extensive network of global offices and distributors they are close to customers which results in maintaining strong relationships.
In this role you manage a team of direct reports and report yourself to the CEO of the company. You are based in the Netherlands coordinating sales offices in France, Germany, USA & UK with +/-30% international travel.
Next to this you are responsible for:
- Bringing results through guiding and managing complex sales processes
- Building, managing and executing long-term sales & marketing plans
- Key account management in several cases where key for the business clients and strategic accounts are involved
- Managing a team of sales professionals: customer service, inside, outside sales local office Managing Directors.
- Setting an example as a natural leader, coaching and developing commercial professionals
- Overall responsible for consolidated sales results
- Maximizing value and growth
- You formulate sales targets and draw up an action plan to achieve these objectives. Evaluates progress with regularity and adjusts plans where necessary
- You monitor the knowledge and skills level of employees and yourself and draw up a development plan so that everyone can carry out the work according to the communicated strategic objectives;
- 10+ years of relevant experience - ideally in commercial management or general management
- 5+ years of management experience (managing direct reports)
- Ideally experience in the industry sector (B2B) for example: manufacturing, food, chemical, pharma sectors
- Fluency in English. Dutch highly beneficial and of course other languages are advantageous
- Strong commercial track-record
- Affinity with complex consultative sales with a technical base
Ability to have a strong impact on the strategy of a strong company, chance to work and manage Multiple-stakeholders internal and external within an international setting. Salary and secondary benefits to match responsibilities. Send your application with motivation and CV