Looking for an Executive Assistant position to support a board member in a fast paced international environment?
Position and organisation
In this fulltime position you will provide a high standard of personal administrative and secretarial services to top-level executives (CEO, CFO & CHRO). You have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills.
What your day looks like:
- Pro-active calendar management
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and compiling documents for travel-related meetings
- Assisting with the organisation of Management Meetings and Leadership Trainings, Global Finance and HR Meetings
- Serving as administrative liaison to two private investors (managing meetings, distributing agendas and presentations)
- Preparing presentations using PowerPoint, Excel etc.
- Meetings support such as arranging catering, equipment, meeting room bookings
- Liaises with reception and facility for arrangements in support of guests and visitors
One of the world’s leading providers of innovative and highly efficient transport solutions. With over 25,000 customers the company operates in more than 130 countries, has approx. 40 fully-owned subsidiaries, and a manufacturing base that includes production facilities in twelve countries.
What does our client ask for?
- Bachelor level
- Proven experience (at least 5 years) working in an international business and result oriented environment
- Excellent command of the English language and preferably of the Dutch language
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Flexible and pro active
- Able to work independently
- Able to achieve high performance goals
- Able to assist with multiple projects simultaneously
What does our client offer?
- A good salary, based on your education level and working experience
- 8% holiday allowance
- 25 vacation days
- Reimbursement of commuting cost
- A contribution to the pension scheme
- Parking facility
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation. We will reply within a few days. The first interview takes place at Pro Assistance in Amsterdam. Any next interview will take place at our client’s offices.