Our client in Rotterdam is looking for an Executive Assistant to one of their Partners . In this position, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for organizing the daily schedule, monitoring the Partner's incoming and outgoing communication, managing the travel schedules and assisting him in the preparation of other office management tasks, for example related to staffing and finance.
- Perform full spectrum secretarial support to the Partner
- Manage phone calls, emails, calendars, meetings, and travel schedules
- Handle confidential emails and documents in a professional and discreet manner
- Welcome guests, be the first point of contact for internal and external customers
- Prepare business correspondence, meeting agendas and minutes
- Organize correspondence and documentation filing, and prepare reimbursement and expense claims
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Support to other Partners when required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a fast paced international environment, with a secretarial background
- Ability to make quick decisions, set priorities and meet deadlines under pressure
- Affinity with cultural or creative industry is preferred
- Affinity with managerial and financial tasks is preferred
- Available to take business calls and assist in travel arrangements outside of regular working hours
- Extensive travel booking experience
- Strong communication and social skills
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, independent and reliable
- Proficient in Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Dutch is a plus but not a must. Proficiency in other languages is an asset.
For this role I am looking for someone who could start on a short notice on a temporary contract to begin with. For further information please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0652670016.