Supermicro is looking for an:
Event Marketing Specialist
‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
who has exceptional leadership and communication skills, a strong understanding of event marketing operations and strategy with proven experience in event execution. The candidate will need to be able to manage the strategy and execution of our larger corporate events as well as smaller special events and the organization’s presence at trade shows that take place in EMEA throughout the year.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate will be responsible for the strategy and execution for larger corporate events, smaller special events and tradeshows in alignment with corporate objectives.
- Working with Supermicro’s corporate and EMEA marketing teams, the candidate will be responsible for planning and managing the programs so that they are fully integrated across marketing vehicles.
- The role includes the definition and execution of marketing messages, audience generation/email campaigns, presentations, collateral, event website and registration portals and event logistics.
- The candidate will guide internal support staff leading up to and at events and become a marketing liaison for channel and tech collaborators.
- An analysis of the return on investment must be performed for each event.
- Bachelor’s degree with technical background preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years marketing experience with at least 2 years in an event marketing role for a company in the technology sector.
- Strong understanding of event strategy, operations, and integrated event marketing.
- Ability to create program goals, communications and overall event plans with minimal direction.
- Track record of effectively managing large event budget.
- Multilingual (German/French) preferable.
- MS Office systems (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Fluency in English.
About Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology, is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to protecting the environment through its “We Keep IT Green®” initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions available on the market.
Please send your C.V in English.