The finance function at Yokogawa's European headquarter consist of an internal audit and a corporate controlling department. The corporate controlling department has income tax and transfer pricing in its portfolio, for those responsibilities we are recruiting a European Tax Manager that wants to develop him/herself in an international operating company.
Yokogawa is a leading provider of Industrial Automation and Test and Measurement solutions. Combining superior technology with engineering services, project management, and maintenance, Yokogawa delivers field proven operational efficiency, safety, quality, and reliability.
- Act as an internal tax consultant;
- Coordinate transfer pricing documentation within the European group;
- Advise in tax aspects (CIT, VAT, PIT) in relation to international projects and business structures;
- Guard Yokogawa's compliance to international (and national) tax guidelines and laws;
- Advise on corporate income tax aspects (accounting, declarations)
- Advise on value add tax aspects;
- Reporting to Yokogawa's global tax department.
- A relevant degree;
- Has more than 7 years of work experience at one of the international operating fiscal advisors or as fiscal specialist at a law firm;
- In addition to the above some work experience in a corporate / business environment is considered an advantage;
- A pro-active attitude focused on creating, developing and keep up-to-date tax knowledge, advise, policy and transfer pricing documentation;
- Strong communicator, strong social skills;
- Internationally oriented and proficient in English.
- A resourceful, creative, internationally-oriented work environment;
- Independence and considerable personal responsibility;
- A flat organization with short lines of communication;
- A strategic, long-term business vision;
- A continuous process for learning, development and growth;
- A talented team of professional, highly-motivated colleagues;
- A pleasant, informal atmosphere; an excellent remuneration package.