Report to the Program Manager, leading large important projects within a global Microsoft Dynamics365 roll out programme.
This is a global retail company which is present in more than 90 countries across the world with more than 3000 retail stores and over 10,000 employees. They are a leader in their field with exciting changes underway. Currently, they are rolling out Microsoft Dynamics365 as their global IT retail solution. To achieve this, we are seeking for an ERP Project Leader, who will report to the Program Manager for their Rotterdam based deployment team.
As the ERP Project Leader, you will report to the Program Manager and you are responsible for takeing initiative, executing and implementing projects in time within the new global IT retail solution, based on Microsoft Dynamics365. You will collaborate closely with the Programme Manager and Change Communication Manager to ensure that implementations are completed on time, coordinating day to day efforts.
Task and responsibilities
- Responsible for the timely realisation of the projects
Coordinate the process
- Understand the business and the primary Retail process
- Collaborate intensively with the Program manager and the Change communication manager
- Overlook the portfolio, pay attention to the costs and quality, prioritise accordingly
- Collaborate intensively with the business. Report about the progress to the Program manager and inform stakeholders.
We are looking for the following skills and experience to fulfil this role;
- Bachelor or Masters degree in IT or Business Administration
- Project Management qualifications and training are beneficial
- 10 years of experience in projects, preferably within an international and/or retail environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- ERP/CRM implementation experience and knowledge is a must - Dynamics365 is an advantage
- Ability and willingness to travel 20-30%
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch - an additional European language is an advantage
This challenging ERP Project Leader role will give you the opportunity to be part of an international ERP roll out programme and have an important role in delivering this transformation. You will gain international exposure, connecting closely with various stakeholders at all levels of the business. You will work independently, have flexible working options and be part of a diverse and collaborative team. You will also be rewarded with a competitive salary package with your office based right in the heart of Rotterdam.