The Application Management department are responsible for optimizing business processes by means of ICT solutions. The department supports the various Bejo offices worldwide in the field of IT development, improvement and use of applications.
Bejo is a global player in vegetable seeds with more than 1,800 employees in more than 30 countries. The company pays attention to its personnel, focuses on the long term goals for sustainable relationships in the chain. The organization is characterized by a flat structure, the employees have an innovative mindset and a down-to-earth attitude.
More than 650 employees work for Bejo in the Netherlands, spread over several locations and main departments: Breeding, Research, Supply Chain, Seed Production, Operations, Sales and Staff. Bejo's head office is located in Warmenhuizen where the role itself is based out of .
As ERP Application Manager you are the connecting link between one of the Sales, Finance, Operations, Research or Seed Production departments. You have good insight into the processes in the entire global Bejo company, so that you understand what the business needs. In doing so, you develop a vision that you can transfer well and make translations into IT solutions. In this way you help your internal customers to optimize and improve current business processes. Good communication and cooperation with the various colleagues therefore speaks for itself. As ERP Application Manager you will work in a team with approximately 25 colleagues, 6 of which are other ERP Application Managers. Together you are often working on a project basis. As a team, you mutually reinforce each other to provide the entire organization with the best usable and qualitative solutions. Bejo does this independently as much as possible without the intervention of our Navision partner.
- Minimum HBO working and thinking level in the field of Business Administration, IT, Information Management or Sales / Marketing
- Extensive experience (at least 5 years) with ERP Application Management - experience with Navision and products around Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a plus
- Being able to independently perform changes to the ERP system
- Experience with project work and software implementation processes is a plus
- Good knowledge of financial, production, operations or sales-oriented processes
- Follows (technological) developments in the market closely
- Dutch and English language are MANDATORY
- Willingness to travel
- Flexible, self-assured, problem-solving ability, strong communication skills and stress resistant
- Informal family business where everyone is there for each other
- Much independence and appreciation for own initiative
- Lots of flexibility which makes it possible to start your day earlier or later, for example
- Enough opportunities to continue to develop yourself professionally and personally
- In addition to the CAO for the Garden Seed Industry, many extras
75,000 - 80,000 /jaar