Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Equipment Data Management Architect – HighTech/Brainport.
About our client
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
You will Lead and continuously improve change control boards and processes for data that is generated equipment. Ensure an architecture is in place in which changes to equipment data and metadata do not unexpectedly impact the functioning of our equipment and are timely communicated to stakeholders, customers and internal departments and users.
- You will seek for best practices on data change control and data management and innovate accordingly
- You will embed equipment data change control and data management in existing processes (e.g. software development process)
- You will continuously look for architectural improvements for equipment data management
- You will lead/participate in related data technical competences
- You completed a Bachelor, Master or PhD in IT, Technology or Business
The right candidate has the following skills and experience:
- You have a minimum of 10 years of experience in high-tech environment or comparable complex R&D environment
- You have experience in data related projects like data analytics, data quality and/or data governance just like data structures and modeling
- You have knowledge of Data Management Body Of Knowledge (DMBOK) or comparable
- You are able to act decisively
- You are customer-focused
- You are able to deal with resistance and managing criticisim
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You show critical sense
- You take responsibility
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Mark Simons.
We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents.
Every technical company wants to move forward as quickly as possible, to be leading. For that you need the best technical people. However, in the current market, talent is scarce and not always easy to find. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again.
Relocation support (where applicable):
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Flexibel rooster
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Auto van de zaak
- Referral bonus
- Performance bonus