Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
As an Enterprise Sales Executive for our office in Amsterdam, covering the EMEA region, you will be solving unique business challenges in the identity and risk space for some of the most exciting technology companies across the world. In this role you will partner with internal technical and account management resources to plan strategic roadmaps to grow relationships. This provides opportunity to leverage internal training and expertise to execute cutting-edge machine learning data implementations. You will work closely with executive leadership to build external relationships and can expect to work with a group of fast-paced, customer-oriented problem solvers.
In the Enterprise Sales Executive you will:
- Excel at pro-active prospecting and lead generation
- Grow the customer base within the EMEA Enterprise account segment
- Maintain and build relationships with existing customers to increase usage and adoption
- Understand your customers' businesses at a technical and operational level
- Create trust and value while building an enduring relationship
- Demonstrate business value through a solutions sales approach to meet/exceed goals
- Identify and secure executive sponsorship to solidify business relationships and opportunities
- Negotiate commercial terms with contracts up to the C-level
- Strategize and prioritize your own sales pipeline
- Meet and exceed sales goals and quotas
Our ideal Enterprise Sales Executive will have:
- 5+ years of successful Enterprise sales experience required
- 4-year degree in Sales or equivalent required, MBA preferred
- A proven track record of selling SaaS or technology into large organizations
- Strong experience in delivering complex consultative sales solutions
- Experience in the data industry, payments or fraud/risk more broadly
- Proven experience traversing large organizations and leveraging executive relationships
- A strong network in Ecommerce, Payments or Travel
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.