For our client we are actively searching for an Enterprise architect:
Your main task & responsibilities are:
- Defining and overseeing enterprise business, -application and -integration architecture design, analysis and planning;
- Orchestrating the solution of key enterprise problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, creating a picture of, and planning a journey from the current state to a to-be environment;
- Quality Assurance on design and implementation projects;
- Management and guidance of project teams and IT operations
- Develop and maintain Network and Cloud Architecture vision, goals, and principles. Work closely with other architects and IT engineers to ensure an integrated vision and strategy that meets the companies business needs.
- Maintain standards and roadmaps for technologies and service areas forNetwork infrastructure.
- Scope includes IAAS, SAAS, Network (WAN/LAN/Wireless/Firewalls), Phone/Voice, and related technologies.
- Drive technology thought leadership to support business strategies by working with key business and operations IT leaders, 3rd party providers, and industry contacts.
- Research, analyze and communicate emerging technology capabilities, architecture trends and how they impact the IT environment.
- Manage a technical review of projects to ensure adherence to standards and strategic direction.
- Demonstrate economic thinking and understanding of financial impacts of investment proposals.
- Guide experiments with new technologies to assess fit, value and timing for implementation in the companies environment
The required qualifications and experience necessary to succefully perform the role:
- At least 5 years of technology leadership, architecture, or consulting experience.
- MS Azure/O365 Cloud and network architectures including MS Active Directory
- Collaboration systems
- ITIL and Togaf methodology
- Security by design principles
Preferred qualifications and experience
- Bachelor's degree in IT or relative field.
- Some knowledge of Oil & Gas organization and business.
- Ability to operate independently and in various teams
- Excellent inter-personal skills - ability to develop positive relationships and resolve conflicts.
- Experience developing enterprise architecture, technical vision, and strategy.
- Experience supporting a manufacturing environment, including process control or engineering.
- Experience supporting a large enterprise network environment.
- Strong affinity with financial services.
What do they offer
A fulltime position in an interesting and challenging environment with an excellent compensation package.
€ 70.000,00 - € 90.000,00 /jaar