The Planner is responsible for the work plans for all electrical, instrumentation, and installation analysis. This has to be done in a multidisciplinary level. The Planner is also responsible for capital projects - when needed.
A well established - international organisation, operating in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Review all scope requirements.
- Collect all necessary technical documents.
- Identify HSSE requirements.
- Visit the job site, do the field-check and including making JRA's for the job.
- Identify detailed scope for scaffolding, insulation, cleaning etc.
- Produce the plan-card in ROSER Systems, including relations.
- Identify the resources needed.
- Identify material requirement.
- Finalize work plan ready to schedule in PRIMAVERA.
- Be a key focal point for the E&I contractor and accountable.
- Calculate the E, I & A work and subcontracting activities.
- Control the work preparation with the executor of the job.
- At least 5 years of experience with Turnaround planning and execution.
- Knowledge/experience of Refinery, instrumentation, electrical and equipment analysis.
- Knowledge of PLC systems, and AC electrical systems.
- Experience in planning, schedules, and costs calculations.
- VCA or VCA VOL.
- Scheduling work plans through PRIMAVERA.
- Dutch and English fluently is a must.
- Strong communication skills.
- Some experience/knowledge with HSSE requirements.
Important certificates/knowledge required:
- VCA - VOL.
- ATEX 137 basis.
- PRIMAVERA (can also be done through internal training).
- Safety Observation Training (SOC).
Initially a one (1) year contract, with possibility for an extension of four (4) years.