Engine Development Specialist
(Education level Master in Automotive Technology or Mechanical Engineering, Eindhoven region)
The company you’re going to work for is a global player in development, production and service of light, medium and heavy vehicles.
you are responsible for development and industrialization of a future project products, as well as running business activities:
- Develop new or adapt existing constructions in cooperation with the project design group, internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
- Leading Simultaneous Engineering (SE) teams.
- Translate project goals into product requirements, and develop the design in cooperation with suppliers.
- Define test programs for the new components
- Leading all required DFSS deliverables within the project.
- Problem resolution development acc. DMAIC principle.
- Participate and pro-active support to the project core-team, assure alignment and technical decisions in relation to project goals.
- Pro-actively coordinate and monitor planning and releases in line with project milestones.
- Report status and progress, of multiple KPI’s, towards management.
- Team member in supplier selection process
- Team member during supplier audits (process robustness reviews)
- Maintain and develop casting related standards and working guidelines
As Mechanical Expert you report to the Supervisor of the Base Engine group
- Master degree on Mechanical or Engine Engineering.
- 5 years of experience in a product development environment.
- Experienced in the various casting technologies.
- Proactive mindset and ability to work independently
- Strong verbal, written and presenting communication skills (English and German language mandatory, willingness to learn Dutch)
- Ability to handle multiple projects thank to strong organization skills, problem solving mind and result driven personality.
- Knowledge of engine components and systems is a pre
- Capable of fast in depth expertise knowledge built-up
- Design for Six Sigma and Problem Solving skills
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 076-5487373 and ask for Koen van Stigt.
- Performance bonus
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Flexibel rooster
- Auto van de zaak
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan