About the role
This position is part of Nexperia's Business Group Analog & Logic ICs growth plan in EMEA for our key customers and opportunities.
What you will do
- Work with EMEA customers and Nexperia regional team to develop new product specification and become local technical expert for BG A&L products and applications
- Monitor competitive landscape for performance benchmarking relative to competition in growth application and identify areas of differentiation for Nexperia products
- Find new applications/opportunities in the power management and signal chain space using existing Nexperia products or identify/define future products and avoid non-competitive ‘me-too’ approaches
- Actively engage and interact with strategic customers and explore the business opportunities and develop business cases for new projects
- Communicate ideas and specifications to internal and external technical audiences
- Manage contending customer- and project-related priorities
- Extensive domestic travel expected
What you will need
- BS in Electrical Engineering with 3-5 years of relevant experience in power management design, systems, application and/or validation engineering
- Competent in understanding/making trade-offs of size/cost/performance in product definition
- Strong understanding of analog/mixed-signal IC’s and their application
- Engage with customers as a technical expert, demonstrate system knowledge and provide systems support
- Work closely with design, business management, sales management and the customer throughout the product development process to ensure product development and customer’s engagement remains on track
- Experience promoting/marketing ICs and driving design in/wins by providing system solutions
- Produce and maintain system level block diagrams and identify key system level problems and product opportunities for Nexperia
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
About the team
When you join our company, you join our team. TeamNexperia, an 11,000+ strong international network that both supports and challenges you to grow. We listen to each other and work together with enthusiasm, energy and encouragement to get things done efficiently. Constantly pushing the boundaries, we collaborate with our customers, partners and local communities to meet ever-increasing expectations regardless of the challenges we face. Priding ourselves on going the extra mile to achieve world-class results. And valuing the passion, professionalism and perseverance each one of us brings, to make Nexperia the Efficiency Company.
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.