(EMC, IC, Interference, Physics, Analog, RF)
Our Client creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world. Building on its expertise in High Performance micro electronics, in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
In order to enable the prediction and mitigation of interferences between different subsystems in complex mixed-signal system-on-chip ICs, an extensive simulation methodology is applied at the early stages of a design project.
Your main task would be to apply and further develop this methodology investigating the impact of IC floorplan,
on-chip isolation strategies, package and PCB layouts on the EMC and interference performance of the complete system. As a member of the department, you will be part of the EMC and Interference team and be requested to contribute to other EMC, modeling and interferences areas based on your specific expertise.
Your key areas of responsibility will be derived from the following elements, based on your experience and project needs:
· Collect customer requirement for electromagnetic modelling in close cooperation with the requesting design teams
· Create electromagnetic models of relevant parts of the system
· Develop EMC/Interference analysis test benches and run what-if analyses
· Document findings, provide recommendations to design teams
· Close the loop with measurements, closely cooperating with verification/validation teams
· Contribute to the overall improvement of the simulation methodology
· Provide first-line and expert support on EM simulation tools
· Develop / maintain a broad knowledge of technical developments in the domain.
· Master / Bachelor Degree in Electronics engineering, Physics and/or an equivalent
· Industrial experience in Analog and RF domain (design, package and PCB)
· Excellent skills in Electromagnetic 2.5 / 3D simulations
· Knowledge of Cadence Virtuoso OA design environment is highly recommended
· Familiar with the Analog – RF IC, IC package, printed circuit board design process in general
· Excellent communication skills and team player
· Proficient in communicating and writing technical documentation in English
· Able to work in a dynamic environment (running several technical tasks in parallel and be able to accommodate unplanned support requests)
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Elroy Leijten