Embedded Software Engineer Automotive
(BSc, Msc, PhD, Embedded, Software, Netherlands, Developer, Desging)
For several clients in the automotive industry we are looking for Embedded Software Engineers.
Our clients are based in the South of the Netherlands and are involved in building Heavy duty trucks, Forklifts and other Automotive “products”. Our clients are looking for Medior to Senior candidates who are motivated to get involved in the Automotive technologies of the future.
As a Software Developer you will be working on several applications in cars from Navigation to windscreen wiper modules. You will be working on technologies like Embedded C++ of Matlab Simulink. On a daily basis you will be working in multi disciplinary teams and working together with hardware engineers. As a team member you are responsible for the development of state of the art applications in Automotive,
- A relevant Bachelor or Masters degree (E.g. Automotive, Computer Science, Embedded Systems)
- A minimum of 3 years experience in for example Automotive embedded design
- Knowledge of C++programming
- Pre: Experience with CAN communication protocol;
- You are interested in controls, power train subsystems etcetera;
- Extra (not mandatory) experience: component , integrated system testing;
- Matlab Simulink experience is must;
- You are living in Europe, preferably the Netherlands
Join the Trinamics team and use your expertise at one of our well known clients. After working via Trinamics for a set period you are converted to our client. At Trinamics you can expect a good salary, perspective and good conditions.
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Sam Hoogland on +31 6 219 34 737 or send your résumé to email@example.com
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Auto van de zaak
- Performance bonus
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan