For our business client, a fast dynamic technical company with lots of growth opportunity, we are looking for several embedded Software Engineers. You will be part of a team consisting of around 20 software developers working on a suit of advanced software tools, used in the creation of customer specific software.
What are you going to do?
In the software engineer / developer role, you'll be able to expand your skills. Working in project teams, you'll be able to learn from your direct colleagues, next to the education budget which you can use to enhance your knowledge.
Each project team creates its own products for which the team (and therefor, you) is responsible. Own initiative is highly encouraged: you can develop, document (and test) your own code and have extensive knowledge of the full software lifecycle. Scrum / sparring with team members and leads to help each other improve and to solve problems together is also a big element in this position.
What do I need?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology (or similar);
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the development of embedded software (design, implementation);
- Software / scripting languages such as Embedded C, C++, Python, Java (not all are necessary, but the more knowledge you have, the better);
- Experienced with Linux / Unix;
- Preferably experience in configuration management programs: UML, git, ClearCase, e.g.;
- We expect you to be a good communicator, team player, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented;
- You have a good command of the English language, both in writing and in speech;
What do we offer?
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call (+31) 076-5487373 and ask for Rafael van der Velden
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- Auto van de zaak
- Flexibel rooster
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV