Embedded / Physics Test Architect
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software? For our client I am looking for a Test Architect who is experienced in the Embedded or Physics field. Notice it belongs two different positions.
About our client
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
You will work at the Embedded Software department or Physics Software department. In these roles you will be responsible for testing the team deliverables, aiming for higher quality software, early bug finding and earlier delivery. In the role as Test Architect at the Physics department you will define a test strategy for the functional cluster including a roadmap how to realize this strategy.
Some of your main tasks and responsibilities:
- In discussion with system engineers, architects and developers, you will determine the impact of a deliverable to be able to define a smart test strategy
- You will look at the deliverables from a customer’s point-of-view
- Define a test strategy according the departments’ test strategy approach
- Adapt the test strategy to customer feedback/trends, client priorities and changes to the software design
- Anchor the test strategy within projects by performing an exemplary role within the context of projects and inspire and coach developers
- Review test related deliverables, observes automated regression test results, first analysis, follow up actions, bug advocacy, participates in patch hit analysis
- You finished a BSc, MSc or PhD in computer science, physics, software, system engineer of something equivalent
- ISTQB Foundation or T-Map Certificate. ISTQB Advanced level.
You have the following skills and experience:
- You have experience in testing high-tech systems, including non-functional testing,
- You have experience with embedded systems,
- You have experience in writing high level test plans on basis of requirements, design documents and implicit knowledge of people, experience in definition of test strategy.
- You have experience with programming/scripting/automation, like: C, C++, Unix (e.g. csh), Linux, Python
- You have experience with version control (e.g. Clear Case, git), continuous integration, FMEA, test automation, stubs and mocks (e.g. Google Mock).
- You have a proven track record with test strategies and testing in software development in a multidisciplinary setting is required
- You have experience with Context-Driven Testing methodologies
- You have experience in leading a team
- You are used to the Agile way of working
- You have strong communicative personality with good abstraction level, but also a pragmatic attitude
- You have excellent co-operation skills
- You have analytical skills, different levels of abstract thinking
- You are flexible and goal oriented, able to realize progress within an uncertain, rapidly changing environment
- You are able to work under pressure, takes ownership and is decisive
- You are a critical thinker
Keywords: C/C++, Linux, Python, Agile, Matlab, ISTQB
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Mark Simons.
Relocation support (where applicable):
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Auto van de zaak
- Performance bonus
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan