Embedded Design Engineer (Altium/ Python/ ISO26262)
BSc/ MSc/ Altium/ Hardware/ Firmware/ Python/ Embedded/ Amsterdam Area
Our clientis a innovative and growing company, they make battery packs cleaner by fully utilising the full value of lithium cell-technology, by producing better packs and by developing smarter cell-management allowing cell re-use, resulting in a lower total cost of ownership for there customer.
What you are going to do In the role of Embedded Design Engineer, you will work on design of the battery management system, you will test new products and you will work closely with the senior engineers.
As a Junior Embedded Design Engineer you will improve, develop and implements tests for the production environment. You will have a focus on Hardware/ Firmware Design. To make sure you make the right adjustmentyou will work closely in a team with several engineers.
- BSc/ MSc/ PhDElectricalEngineering or equivalent
- Hardware Design in Altium
- Experiences with ISO26262
- Firmware Development in C
- Experience with Microcontrollers, MOSFETs, power designs, CAN is a Pré
- Software design in Python
- 0-5 years of experience
How to apply
Send your resume and introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Auto van de zaak
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Referral bonus
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan