Janssen Vaccines is committed to developing first-in-class or best-in-class vaccines for some of the world's most life-threatening infectious diseases. We have built a dedicated, world-class, multi-functional team across a variety of disciplines to develop a promising vaccines pipeline. LabResource has a long standing collaboration with Janssen and is considered their top tier supplier.
We are searching for a suitable candidate to reinforce the multidisciplinary team as eLims coordinator with main focus on support to our release and stability process for vaccines. As eLims coordinator you have a wide knowledge of electronic laboratory information management systems within a quality control department of a pharmaceutical company. You will combine your experience in quality control testing and eLims knowledge to not only maintain but also improve the digital processes that support our labs. You will translate business needs into eLims functional processes and have an important role to ensure availability of our vaccines for clinical trials and the patients.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- eLims site key user master data configuration and approval
- Global contact person for our site
- Provide technical help in troubleshooting eLIMS application related issues.
- General system admin responsibilities, configuring user access and roles
- Troubleshoot incidents/issues with LIMS and follow through to resolution
- Create, update, and maintain all standard operating procedures, (local procedures) relevant to eLIMS
R&S/QCD Coordination assistance
- KPI dashboards creation (spotfire)
- Initiate eLims improvement projects
- Cross departmental contact
- Giving training on eLims use
- Develop documentation and execute testing when required.
For this position we are recruiting laboratory professional with the following minimum qualifications:
- at least MLO-4 with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a GMP laboratory environment or BSc. with a minimum of 2 years of lab experience in Analytical Chemistry, Biotechnology, Life Sciences or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with digital Data Management Systems configuration (preferably eLims)
- Experience in a development GMP environment
- Knowledge about Release and Stability process within a pharmaceutical company is advantageous
- Ability to plan work within changing time-frames, work to deadlines and within a team environment.
- Experience with internal and/or external client interaction is preferable.
- Able to work independently
- Professional proficiency in English, Dutch is desirable.
- You are eager to extend your knowledge of the processes of Vaccine development
Contract: 1 year, via LabResource realistic long term perspective
Salary: ranging from €2900 - €3500 gross monthly
holidays: 25 (+12)
eLims coordinator/ key user in a farmaceutical development environment
LabResource is het grootste laboratorium recruitment bureau in Nederland, gespecialiseerd in uitzenden, detacheren en werving & selectie binnen: Quality Assurance / kwaliteitszorg, research en development, product ontwikkeling, laboratoriumcoördinatie en management, procesvalidatie en optimalisatie.
Vacatures waar wij voor werven zijn onder andere: laborant, analist, quality Assurance officer, laboratoria manager, R & D medewerker, applicatie specialist, organisch/ synthetisch technician, science / wetenschappelijk medewerker, technicians. Vakgebieden zijn onder andere: biochemie, life science, moleculair biologie, analytische chemie, petro chemie, microbiologie, biotechnologisch, scheikunde, organische chemie, synthese, voedingsmiddelen, farmacie, petrochemie, milieu chemie, scientific sales, geur en smaakstoffen, klinisch/medische chemie, medical devices, food & nutrician.
Interesse, klik op de solliciteerknop om direct te solliciteren. Ook kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met LabResource via T.: 020 - 406 9750 of een CV per e-mail toesturen naar firstname.lastname@example.org
ranging from €2900 - €3500 gross monthly