Do you like to be in the field? Do you have 4+ years' experience in a technical hands-on role with a focus on the electrical field? Please continue reading…
Kelly Services is looking for an Electronics Repair Technician for one of our international clients. Our client is a world leader in digital cartography and currently expanding their services in Europe. Their mission is to capture the world, and their growing team helps to provide world wide access. The scope of content for this role includes videos, books, publications, mapping data, satellite and aerial imagery, business addresses, restaurant reviews, retail product inventories, real estate listings and government data. As a Repair Technician you will have an unique opportunity to be part of one of these projects.
The technician will disassemble electronic equipment, carry out repairs by SMD soldering, reassemble and test.
This will likely require traveling frequently across Europe, Middle East, and Africa (global travel may also be possible).
Are you up for the challenge?
* Repairing electronic printed circuit board assemblies.
* Troubleshooting electronic printed circuit board assemblies.
* Replacing modern electronic components using SMD rework techniques.
* Technical administration for planning and recording work.
* Provide updates to other team members and managers.
* Travel when required to perform repairs in remote locations.
* Extensive experience in repairing PCB assemblies.
* Certified to a high level for soldering rework, including SMD.
* Minimum of 2 years engineering or technical education.
* Minimum of 4 years experience in a technical hands-on position.
* Experience using tools for assembly of electronic systems.
* Energetic and keen to analyze and improve reliability, safety and usability.
* Willing and able to travel at short notice.
* Fluent in written and spoken English.
* Frequent travel.
* Car 'B' driving license and clean driving record.
* Bachelor of Engineering or Science, preferably majoring in Electronics.
* Experience working in a hands-on technical role in Aerospace, Automotive, Rail, Oil and Gas, or similar industry with high technical standards.
* Basic knowledge of Linux and BASH.
What do we offer:
* Contract via Kelly Services for 3 months (40 hours per week), could be extended.
* Salary of €30-40 per hour (125% for overtime, 150% in weekend or on Holidays)
* Expenses: Reimbursed weekly
* Start date: ASAP (procedure consists of three selection rounds)
Are you interested in this position? Please apply with your English CV and motivation letter via our website.
For more information you can call 023 7111183.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.
€ 30,00 - € 40,00 /uur