lot's of freedom to develop yourself in this key functionFunctieomschrijving
You will play an important role in creating, modifying, and implementing designs to address customer needs. You will define the roadmap on power electronics for the coming years: making requirements, defining architectural integration and assessing suppliers. Therefor intensive interaction with all aspects of the organization will take place to ensure that we deliver quality for our next generation of forklift trucks.
Develop, design, release, test and follow up development activities to ensure that the engineering outputs meets the quality, reliability, performance, and cost expectations of the customer, for the following systems:
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Power and (Li-Ion) Battery Subsystems
- Power Electronics / Management Control Systems
- Motors and Motor Controller Systems
- AC-DC and DC-DC converters
Furthermore you will be responsible for:
- Develop system and component level requirements from truck level requirements
- Collaborate and provide support to the Manufacturing, Sourcing, Marketing, and
- Support development testing to ensure design robustness to requirements.
- Develop and execute test plans (DVP&R, validation, etc.) for complete vehicle, systems, and components
- Analyze data and communicate test results both verbally and through written reports
- Provide product/process specification documents, detailed drawings, test
- engineering reports, sales and product information data and test plans
- Bachelor or Master Electrical Engineering
- Relevant experience within power electronics (minimal of 3 years)
- Affinity with the automotive industry
- CAD (PTC Creo preferred), engineering analysis and design layouts
- C Programming language and Matlab/Simulink is preferred
- Engineer test procedures and vehicle/automotive/Fuel Cell/Li-Ion/Motor Control technology is preferred
- Specialized knowledge/skill in design, manufacturing technology and industry regulations is preferred
- Basic knowledge/skill in project planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
These competences are vital to develop yourself successfully in this role:
- Innovative thinking, troubleshooting and problem solving
- Hands on mentality to support procurement, test and build activities
- Creative and flexible (outside the box thinking) as well as analytically strong
- Attention to Quality: Follow established procedures and be attentive to details to ensure accuracy in design and documentation.
- Decision Making: Exhibit good judgment and a realistic understanding of issues; demonstrate ability to take decisive actions to develop products
Hyster Yale Group organisation
Hyster-Yale Group (HYG) develops range of Forklifts and industrial trucks for a variety of applications like container terminals. The Big Truck Development Centre (BTDC) in Nijmegen is responsible for design and development of a range of Forklifts and Container Handler trucks. These products are Engineered and Manufactured in Nijmegen. Engineering involves itself in designing new products, constructing, testing and prototyping. Existing developments are improved and validated as well. Besides the special production engineering (SPED) which develops special truck models based on client–specific requirements, there are several System Groups who –as a knowledge carrier- are responsible for that specific system (like Power Train, Controls, Cabin, Hydraulics or Structural). Due to replacement the System Group Controls is searching for an:
Electrical Hardware Engineer Power Electronics
HYG is looking for energetic individuals who will have a positive influence on the organization and the Product Development team; join our team as we take forklift design to the next level.
Any remarks or question scan be asked at Yacht Engineering: Patrick van Otterlo: 06 – 10 92 66 21 (daily until 21:00), or sent your e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jasper van der Laan via telefoonnummer 06-48501067
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Betaalde vakantie
- Professionele ontwikkeling