Because you are an Electronic Hardware hero?
Therefore, this is a project for you
Electronic Hardware Engineering is your passion and you are ready to extend your career path, this is your chance! In this project, your role is very diverse. You are in charge of defining and developing the Electronic Control Unit and Embedded Software part of electromechanical brakes and electromechanical parking brakes in particular.
Your role in this project also includes responsibility for the design of electronic components, the software interface and the integration system (Brake system). Your participation consists of a variety of activities.
You define and write requirements and specifications in diverse innovative development projects. You analyze potential customer needs and determine electronic system requirements, capacity, and cost to develop a system plan. You develop and test procedures for electronic, electromechanical brakes and systems. Furthermore, you inspect electronic equipment, instruments, and systems to make sure they meet safety standards and applicable regulations (ISO 26262).
- You have a hands-on, can-do mentality.
- You are curious and autonomous.
- You have a willingness to share your experience and results.
- You are excited to work on different projects.
- At least a bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience with the following tools and development environments; Altium Designer, LTSPICE, Eagle, MPLAB (Microchip), Embedded C Code (Microcontroller), Matlab/Simulink XPC Target, ISO26262 Matlab Toolbox, DOORS, Dspace, C code, CAN, FlexRay
- Knowledge about ISO 26262 standards, VDA and Autosar.
We are professionals with a passion for our profession. Curious and proud to continue to innovate our organization. Knowledge, skills, and experience are central to the REEF DNA. We show courage and take risks. We translate everything into added value for your personal and professional development. That's why you get from us:
- Training courses and workshops with colleagues to broaden your knowledge field.
- Officially recognized Dutch language courses.
- Access to your own portal with an offer of current courses and/or training courses.
- Short lines with project managers, through which we are closely involved in the further expansion of your career.
- A challenging job, where you gain experience in various ongoing projects.
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits including a paid-up pension from your first working day.
- The possibility to be permanent employment at REEF.
- Unprecedented and friendly working atmosphere through our REEF family days and events.