ENTER’s Electronics professionals work in fields like machine-building, medical systems, consumer electronics, automotive, camera systems and print & copy systems. They are all specialized in Analogue, Digital, Power, Electrical Lay-out, PCB lay-out and/or Integration.
ENTER colleagues are working on interesting assignments in attractive high tech development environments and research institutes. Besides this ENTER is also very active in professional development and knowledge sharing between ENTER colleagues. Our colleagues are highly educated (BSc, MSc, PDEng, PhD) and are professionals who have passion for their profession and possess good communication skills. Personal development and contributing to the success of our customers in the long term are our goals.
As Electronic Design Engineer you'll work in a global team developing industrial measurement and control equipment. These are typically microcontroller based, mixed analog-digital designs with interfacing to sensors. Based on input requirements the Electronic Design Engineer will specify, design, test and qualify innovative, safe and reliable designs that are fit for production at lowest cost.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Specification, design, testing and qualification of electronic hardware.
- Works in multi-disciplinary projects in conjunction with other engineers, some of whom may be based at different locations around the world
- Help maintaining the current product portfolio
- Follow internal design and development processes using a structured approach
- Timely production of deliverables as agreed with program manager
- Perform root cause analyses and FME(D)A analysis
- Stay up-to-date on new technical developments and share knowledge
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electronics
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch is an advantage.
- Strong planning skills and able to perform under pressure
- Focus on quality with an eye for detail
Knowledge of and experience with:
- Over 6 years post graduate experience in producing hardware designs for volume manufacturing
- Thorough knowledge of microcontroller and microprocessor designs
- Good understanding of analog, digital and power supply design fundamentals.
- Basic Knowledge of Mentor Graphics CAD tooling or equivalent
- Experience in EMC design testing and certification
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocols is an advantage.
- Understanding of the oil and gas industries and knowledge of relevant electrical, explosion protection and functional safety standards (e.g. ATEX, SIL) is a strong advantage
Your personal development is our priority. You will develop yourself through a variety of projects at different customers and through knowledge sharing with colleagues. We also offer you all courses or trainings needed to stimulate your career. Of course your initiative is very welcome, because we will together deploy your ENTER Professional Development Program.
You can count on excellent conditions, which we can adapt to your personal situation.
Would you like to know more about vacancy of Electronic Design Engineer? Please contact Patrick van Noort +31 15 260 0954 / email@example.com
Is this the role for you? Please use our button to apply.
By creating a profile and applying you agree to our privacy statement.