What we offer if you join our amazing team:
• Competitive Salary
• Corporate Benefits Package
• Exciting relocation package (if applicable)
• Company eventsJob Introduction
Do you have a mechanical or aerospace engineering background and have worked in environmental testing in Space sector? You could be our new Electromechanical Engineer. Come join Serco team at the European Space Agency.
Serco is among the leading Space Industry and Services Companies. We have over 40 years’ experience in supporting the space sector: Since the creation of the European Space Agency (ESA), our employees have been providing everyday their technical, scientific and management skills to support the full range of European cornerstone space missions.
As Electromechanical Engineer for Test Facility you will be responsible to support ESA for the development and improvement of environmental test facilities used for Space programme. The following are considered also main tasks:
• Improving the existing environmental test facilities and methods
• Developing and implementing new test facilities and test methods to support the evolution of space test requirements.
• Supervising and supporting maintenance, calibration, repair and operation activities on environmental test facilities.
• Support the Customers of the Test Centre
• Participate in formal project reviews and tender evaluation boards, usually in the AIV panel.
Do you think your profile matches with what we are looking for? See below what experience or knowledge you should bring for the Electromechanical Engineer role:
• Masters in aerospace or mechanical engineering
• Experience with design, operation and maintenance of environmental test facilities used for space hardware (shakers, thermal vacuum facilities)
• Hands-on experience for trouble-shooting of complex electro mechanical systems
* For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us : +31 (0) 621596020