As an Electro-Mechanical Engineer, you are defining,realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various electronics concepts and products in the field of flow, temperature, mechanical vibrations control, vacuum system control and optics lifetime control into
existing and new ASML products. Furthermore you contribute on defining the next
generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
The Electro-Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Act as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
- 2D and 3D CAD design of various environmental electronics products such as cables, racks, cabinets, boxes with electronics, connection boxes, connection plates, back panels, rear panels and controller PCB’s.
- Generate TPD (technical product documentation) of various environmental products.
- Maintain high quality level by organizing reviews of own work, and participating in reviews from other designers.
- Contribute to work breakdown and planning for the various environmental electronics products adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Act as an interface to external suppliers.Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
Bachelor or Master in Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
You have multiple years of experience as engineer of electronic functions, including
experience with working in multidisciplinary module design teams to establish agreement on specifications.
- Experience with 2D and 3D CAD design of complex products, preferably experience with
- Broad technical knowledge of cabling concepts, connectivity concepts, EMC,
You are a high motivated team player with good communication skills who is proactive and shows initiative. Further you ;
- work structured accurate, with eye for details.
- have a systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- have affinity/ attention to the detail of designs made by other.
- are persuasive and decisiveness.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Fluent English in word and in writing.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 076-5487373 and ask for Simon van Rossum.
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Referral bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Performance bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Auto van de zaak